Building Resilience in Australia: The Wonder Down Under
May 31, 2021
LESSONS FOR THE WORLD
The Economist magazine has referred to Australia as the “Wonder Downunder”, clocking up the longest consecutive period of economic growth in the western world’s history.
The record ended a year ago with the onset of COVID. But Australia (so far anyway) has managed to minimize COVID deaths. How can Australia’s handling of the COVID crisis provide lessons for the renewed attention to building up resilience as the world prepares for further crises?
Click below to watch the video interview:
- Dr Keith Suter: Video Interview Discussing The Club of Rome
- Corruption - Archive Article
- The Club Of Rome - Long Term Thinking For A Better Future
- Building Resilience in Australia: The Wonder Down Under
- Predictions for the Future – Is the World Doomed?
- Do You Book Speakers? Interview with Dr Keith Suter